Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023. Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Air Force Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Recruitment @careerairforce.nic.in Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Recruitment Notification 2023 Online Form @careerairforce.nic.in
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Category||Air Force Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Advt No.||Intake 02/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 17/03/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/03/2023
- Exam Date: 20/05/2023
- For All Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Candidate born between 26 Dec 2002 and 26 June 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Science Subjects :
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course)
Other Than Science Subjects :
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Mandatory Medical Standards
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Agniveer Vayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Phase 1 : Online Test :
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase – I testing.
- Details of the test are as follows: –
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (d) Marking pattern for online test:- (i) One mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question. (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase 2 Selection
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC.
- These admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- (a) Colour print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- (b) Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- (c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- (d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- (g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- (h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving / retired / deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- (j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|AIR FORCE AGNIVEER SYLLABUS 2023||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|ARMY AGNIVEER RECRUITMENT 2023||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
What is the Agnipath scheme?
It is a pan-India short-term service youth recruitment scheme for the armed forces. Recruits, known as Agniveers, will serve in varied terrains — desert, mountain, land, sea, or air.
2. Who will be eligible to apply for recruitment under the Agnipath Yojana ?
The age range to be eligible for the scheme is 17.5-21 years.
3. Can women apply under the Agnipath Yojana ?
In future, women will be progressively inducted into armed forces.
4. What is the service tenure granted under the scheme ?
Under the Agnipath scheme, Agniveers will be employed for four years and rigorous military training will be imparted to them.
5. How much salary will Agniveers get ?
The starting annual package will be Rs 4.76 lakh, which can be increased to 6.92 lakh by the end of service. There will be allowances and non-contributory insurance cover as well.
6. Can Agniveers opt for permanent service in the armed forces ?
All Agniveers, after four years, will be offered an opportunity to voluntarily apply for enrolment in the permanent cadre. These applications will be considered based on merit and performance during service. As much as 25% of applications will be accepted.
7. How can I apply for Agnipath Yojana recruitment ?
The vacancies and joining process will be made available on the armed forces’ respective websites:
8. What will the training involve ?
Training for Agniveers would be on a par with that of the regular armed forces cadres and would involve rigorous military exercises. The training standards would be clearly defined and monitored by the highest authorities in the Armed Forces.