Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 Notification: Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Basic Teacher (JBT). Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Chandigarh JBT Online Form 2023 @chdeducation.gov.in
Chandigarh JBT Notification 2023 pdf
Table of Contents
Are you also waiting for Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Chandigarh JBT, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Chandigarh Education Department|
|Post Name||Junior Basic Training (JBT) Teacher|
|No. of Vacancy||293 Post|
|Apply Last Date||31/08/2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||11/08/2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||31/08/2023|
|Pay Fee Last Date||04/09/2023|
|Display of Fee Confirmation List||14/09/2023|
|Chandigarh JBT Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|Persons with Disability (PwBD)||Nil|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
|The Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.|
Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
|JBT (Primary Teacher)||General||149|
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University and
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.).
- Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted in accordance with the Guidelines framed by NCTE.
Chandigarh JBT Selection Process 2023
- Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test.
- One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted.
- Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates.
- No interview will be conducted.
- Difficulty Level of questions will be upto 10th standard.
- Written test consisting of Multiple-choice questions will be conducted as under:
|Total no. of questions: 150|
Total marks: 150
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
|Details||No. of MCQs|
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|Information & Communication Technology (JCT)||15|
|Test of English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of Punjabi language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension||10|
How to Apply Chandigarh JBT Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Chandigarh Education website from 10 Aug 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 31 Aug 2023.
Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|APPLY DATE CHANGE NOTICE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there for Chandigarh JBT?
There are 293 Post for Chandigarh JBT.
When will be Chandigarh JBT Notification 2023 out?
Chandigarh JBT Notification 2023 issue on 10/08/2023.
What is the Application Fee for Chandigarh JBT?
Rs. 1000/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC.
What is the Apply Online Date for Chandigarh JBT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 10/08/2023 to 31/08/2023.