Coast Guard Navik GD DB Notification 2023 @cgept.cdac.in
Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch|
|No. of Vacancy||255 Post|
|Qualification||10th and 12th Pass|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||16/02/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 06/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/02/2023
- Exam Date: End March 2023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||Navik GD||Navik DB||No. of Post|
Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Navik (GD): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Edu.
- Navik (DB) : 10th pass from education board recognized.
Coast Guard Navik GD DB Selection Process 2023
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage
- I Stage: Written Exam
- II Stage: PFT and DV
- III Stage: Medical
- IV Stage: Original Document Verification
How to Apply Coast Guard Navik GD DB Online Form 2023
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the Coast Guard website.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number,
- E-mail ID of the applicant compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting application is 16/02/2023.
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 Important FAQ
What is Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 06/02/2023 to 16/02/2023.