CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2023 Form for Constable GD 129929 Post. Are you looking for a job in CRPF? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023. CRPF has released a notification for Constable GD posts. So, eligible candidates may fill CRPF Constable Notification 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023 Form.
The CRPF Constable Notification 2023 Out. So, applicants who are seeking a job in CRPF, can apply application form @crpf.gov.in
CRPF Constable GD Notification 2023 Pdf @crpf.gov.in
Are you also waiting CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the CRPF has released the notification for the GD Constable Posts. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable GD|
|No. of Vacancy||129929 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Start Date for Apply Online||Notify Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Nil|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||23 Years|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Constable GD (Male)||125262|
|Constable GD (Female)||4667|
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Matric or equivalent from a board or university recognised by the Central Government or State Government or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army personnel.
- Physical and Medical Standard for recruitment to the post of Constable (General Duty) in Central Reserve Police Force shall be applicable as per the Scheme prescribed by the Central Government from time to time.
- Must qualify Physical Efficiency Test and written examination as prescribed for Constable (General Duty) mentioned in the advertisement for recruitment.
How to Apply CRPF Constable GD Online Form 2023
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the SSC website.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application Notify Soon.
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
What is the Exam Fee for CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC and No Fee for Female / SC / ST.
How many vacancies will be there in CRPF Constable GD Vacancy 2023?
There are 129929 Post for CRPF Constable GD.
When CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
CRPF Constable GD Notification 2023 issue on April / May 2023.
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Constable GD Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Question inthis component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
- Candidates ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.