Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023: Apply High Court of Delhi, (DHC) Vacancy Post. Are looking for a job in Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023. The Delhi High Court Personal Assistant has released a notification for 127 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy.
The Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Notification for 127 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment can apply application form.
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Notification 2023 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Are you also waiting Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Delhi High Court (DHC)|
|Post Name||Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||127 Post|
|Salary||Varies Post Wise|
|Apply Last Date||31/03/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 06/03/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/03/2023
- Last Date of Fees Payment: 31/03/2023
- Last Date of Form Correction: 03/04/2023
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- UR / OBC (NCL) / EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Senior Personal Assistant||60|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Senior Personal Assistant||Personal Assistant|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
Senior Personal Assistant
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Typing speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Typing speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Shorthand Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The candidates shall register for online application using his/her email-ID and mobile number and note down system generated registration/application number for all future references. Application Forms shall be filled up online by visiting the website of this Court, i.e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in or NTA website, i.e., https://recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- The candidates already in Government Service should intimate their Department/Office where they are serving and shall be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the stage of Interview, if declared successful in different stages of the Examination prior to the stage of Interview.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (50 KB to 200 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates are required to upload their left thumb impression in JPEG format (50 KB to 200 KB). In case of any eventuality of left thumb unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
- Scanned signature are also required to be uploaded in JPEG format (30 to 50 KB). Applications with illegible/blurred signature will be rejected.
- Writing full name in Capital Letters would not be accepted as signatures and such applications will be rejected.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 31.03.2023 (2300 hours).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the Delhi High Court website on
account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Delhi High Court will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Delhi High Court.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Delhi High Court PA Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply from 06/03/2023 to 31/03/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023?
UR / OBC (NCL) / EWS: Rs. 1000/- & SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 800/-
How many vacancies will be there in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023?
There are 127 Post for Delhi High Court 2023.
What is the Age Limit for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 32 Years