IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Apply Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Recruitment 2023 Form for Assistant Manager Post. Are you looking for a job in IRDAI? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about IRDAI Recruitment 2023. IRDAI has released a notification for Assistant Manager posts. So, eligible candidates may fill IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 Form.
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 Out. So, applicants who are seeking a job in IRDAI, can apply application form @irdai.gov.in IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 Pdf @irdai.gov.in
Are you also waiting IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the IRDAI has released the notification for the Assistant Manager Posts. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of IRDAI Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||45 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 44500 – 89150/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||10/05/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Online||11/04/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||10/05/2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Age Limit as on 10/05/2023
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
IRDAI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Graduation with minimum 60% marks
- Graduation with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed of IAI as per 2019 curriculum.
- Graduation with minimum 60 % marks and ACA / AICWA / ACMA / ACS / CFA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering) with minimum 60% marks OR
- Masters in Computers Application with minimum 60% marks OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years’ duration) in Computers / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks.
- Master’s Degree or 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course / Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks
IRDAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Phase I – On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase II – Descriptive Examination
- Phase III – Interview
Phase I – On-line Preliminary Examination:
- Pre Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Tests will be conducted in English and Hindi.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be four tests of objective type as under:
|Name of Test||No. of MCQ||Max Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
|Test of English Language||40||40|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
Phase II – Descriptive Examination
- Tests will be conducted in English and Hindi (except Test of English Language which will be provided only in English).
- The syllabus for Phase II – Descriptive examination comprising Papers I, II and III is given below.
- The Phase II – Descriptive Examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Test||Marks||Time|
|Paper-I: English||100||60 Min|
|Paper-II: Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance||100||60 Min|
|Paper-III: Insurance and Management||100||60 Min|
Phase III – Interview
- Candidates for Actuarial, Finance, Law, IT, Research and General stream shall be shortlisted for Phase III – Interview based on the aggregate marks obtained in Papers I, II and III of Phase II – Descriptive Examination only.
- The minimum cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase III – Interview shall be decided for each stream by IRDAI.
- Final selection shall be based on the performance and merit of the candidates under respective stream in Phase II – Descriptive Examination and Phase III – Interview, taken together.
How to Apply IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Form 2023?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the IRDAI website from 11 April 2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application 10/05/2023.
Hand Written Declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023Important FAQs
What is IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 11 April 2023 to 10 May 2023.
What is the Exam Fee for IRDAI Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 750/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST.
How many vacancies will be there in IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023?
There are 45 Post for Assistant Manager in IRDAI.
When IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 issue on 11 April 2023.