Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has Inviting Online Form for the Recruitment of Civilian Personnel in the Indian Navy through the Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test Recruitment of Chargeman-II (Redesignated as Chargeman) through Notification Number CM 01/2023.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Overview
Table of Contents
|Advt. No.||CM 01/2023|
|No. of Vacancy||372 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/- (Level 6)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||29/05/2023|
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification
Last Date: 29/05/2023
General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 275/-
SC / ST / PWBD / ESM: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
|Age Limit as on 29/05/2023|
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the computer-based examination consisting of 100 objective-type questions based on the syllabus
How to Apply Navy Chargeman Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Indian Navy website.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 29/05/2023.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|NAVY CHARGEMAN SYLLABUS 2023||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 15 May 2023 to 29 May 2023.
How many vacancies will be there in Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
There are 372 posts for Navy Chargeman.