Last updated on 2 months ago at 2 months ago
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice 295 Post out.
NPCIL Apprentice Notification 2023 @npcil.nic.in
Are you also waiting NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification? Also, on this page, check the complete details of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Advt No||TMS/HRM / APPRENTICESHIP / 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||295 Post|
|Stipend||Rs. 7700/- & Rs. 8855/-|
|Apply Start Date||11/01/2022|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 11/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/01/2023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: NA
Age Limit as on 25/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Post|
|Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||20|
|Mechanical Motor Vehicle||7|
|Information and Communication Technology system Maint.||18|
|Computer Operator and programming Assistant||18|
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Stipend
The apprentices will be paid stipend as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments issued in this regard from time to time. At present the rate of stipend will be as under:
|Duration of ITI Trade||Amount|
|For those who have completed one year of ITI course||Rs. 7700/-|
|For those who have completed Two year of ITI course||Rs. 8855/-|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Physical Standard
|Chest||Expansion should not be less than 3.8. cms|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Point
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI in all semesters.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Placement of training shall be Tarapur Maharshtra Site, PO: TAPP via Boisar (W/Rly), Tal & District – Palghar 401504.
- The period of Apprentice training will be for one year only.
- Each candidate is required to submit only one application form and apply against not more than one trade, irrespective of number of trades eligible for.
How to Apply NPCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself in the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and
- After successful completion of registration, candidate has to submit online application against the above advertisement in NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- After online submission of application, he has to also apply for the respective ITI trade in the Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd / Tarapur Maharashtra Site in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information to complete the registration and get the Registration number
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|Registration LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Age Limit for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Minimum Age: 14 Years & Maximum Age: 24 Years