NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Post under Advt. No 14/2023. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for NWDA Notification 2023 @nwda.gov.in
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Name||JE, JAO, UDC, LDC & Steno|
|No. of Vacancy||40 Post|
|Salary||Various Post wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||17/04/2023|
|Apply Start Date||18/03/2023|
|Apply Last Date||17/04/2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 890/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 500/-|
Age Limit as on 17/04/2023
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Accounts Officer||21 Years||30 Years|
|For Other Post||18 Years||27 Years|
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||1|
|Upper Division Clerk||7|
|Stenographer Grade – II||9|
|Lower Division Clerk||4|
NWDA Post Wise Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|Draftsman Grade-III||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level – 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Junior Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute.
- Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized Institution / University.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade – II:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board / University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- In the case of UR, OBC and EWS Candidates will be shortlisted by 20 times of the vacancy while 50 times of the vacancy for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Documents verification (in original).
- Thereafter candidates for all the posts will be appeared a Computer Based Test (100 questions in 90 minutes) again.
- Rank position will be prepared based on the score secured by the candidates in the Second Stage Computer Based Test.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-II & LDC, candidates will be appeared in the Skill Test (Shorthand / Typing), which is a qualifying in nature and 7% mistake will be allowed in the Skill Test for UR, OBC & EWS and 10% for SC & ST candidates.
How to Apply NWDA Online Form 2023
- Step 1: Enter Basic Details & Upload Photo, Signature scanned Images (.jpeg less than 100KB).
- Step 2: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 3: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 4: Payment Online Mode
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in NWDA Recruitment 2023?
There are 40 Post for NWDA Vacancy 2023.
When will NWDA release the NWDA Notification 2023?
NWDA Issue Notification on 18/03/2023 for Various Post.
What is the Apply Online Date for NWDA Vacancy 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 18/03/2023.
What is the Application fee NWDA Recruitment 2023?
UR / OBC / EBC: Rs. 890/- and for Others: Rs. 500/-