Last updated on 8 months ago at 8 months ago
PM Kisan 16 Jan Latest Update 2023 PM Kisan 16 Jan Latest Update 2023
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi – Brief Description
- Scheme Name: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)
- Launched By : Central Government
- Beneficiaries: Small and Marginal Farmers of India
- Main Benefits: ₹6000/ year – in 3 installments
- Objective of the scheme: To make farmers financially strong
- Official Website : https://pmkisan.gov.in/
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan 16 Jan Latest Update 2023
The State Government and Union Territories identify eligible farmer families for financial assistance under this scheme guidelines. PM Kisan 16 Jan Latest Update 2023
What is PM Kisan Eligibility?
- Such applicants are small and marginal farmer families. A farmer’s family consists of husband, wife and minor children. Husband, wife or children cannot claim benefits separately.
- The farmer family has only up to 2 hectares of cultivable land which can be used for agricultural purposes. The total land area of different revenue villages should be less than 2 hectares. The land can be located in the urban area as well as in the rural area.
Apart from this, the following people will not be eligible for this scheme
- All institutional land holders.
- Farm households belonging to one or more of the following categories.
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/Ministers of State and former/present members of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/State Legislatures/State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- autonomous institutions Regular employees of Government as well as local bodies
- (Except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/- is more
- (Except the above category Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Documents
Candidates who wish to apply for PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana will need some important documents, the list of which is as follows-
- Basic address proof
- farmer’s certificate
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- copy of account statement
- passport size photo
- bank account details
- income certificate
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Process?
First of all visit pmkisan.gov.in official website for PM Kisan Yojana Registration.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, enter all the information sought there like Aadhaar card, mobile number OTP, and submit.
- After this PM Kisan Registration Form will open in front of you. Submit it by filling it properly.
- After this your application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be completed. Once the application is approved, you will start getting the benefits of the financial assistance provided by the government.
How to see PM Kisan Status
On the home page, you have to click on the
- After clicking, a page will open in front.
- After filling everything correctly, you click on the search button given next.
How to see your name in Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023
Such farmers who want to see their name in PM Kisan Yojana List 2023 , then they can easily see it through the process mentioned below-
- To see the PM Kisan List , first of all go to the former’s corner on the official website pm kisan gov in .
- After this click on the beneficiary list .
- After clicking, on the new page, select your state name, district name, tehsil name, block name and village name and then click on the option of Get Report .
How to do PM Kisan e-KYC?
Following are the steps to do PM Kisan e-KYC-
- For e-KYC, first go to the official website pm kisan gov in and scroll down to the former corner.
- option of e-KYC click
- e-KYC Aadhaar and mobile OTP
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List
There are many reasons for the rejection of the applications made by the farmers under this scheme, such as
When the farmer’s account is invalid or closed.
You have entered the bank name but you have entered the IFSC code of another bank.
eKYC has not been done yet.
According to the PM Kisan website, if the money