SBI CBO Final Result 2023 : State Bank of India (SBI) has released the final result for SBI CBO 2022-23 for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO). Eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy 2023 starting from 18/10/2022 from the SBI Careers Portal at www.bank.sbi/careers. All the details related to SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 are given below.
SBI CBO Final Result 2023
Table of Contents
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Advt. No.||CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||RS. 23700/- plus Allowances (JMGS Level 1)|
|Job Location||All India|
- Apply Date Start : 18/10/2022
- Apply Last Date: 07/11/2022
- Exam Date: 04/12/2022
- Admit Card: 19/11/2022
- Result: 30/01/2023
- Interview Admit Card Release: 02/02/2023
- Final Result: 08/3/2023
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 30/09/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
SBI CBO 2023 Vacancy Details
|SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO)||1422|
SBI CBO 2023 Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government including Integrated Dual Degree (IDD). Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process for SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam (170 Marks)
- Interview (50 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Online Test: Online test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks
|SBI CBO Final Result (Dated 08/03/2023)||Click Here|
|SBI CBO Written Result PDF||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 FAQ
How to download SBI CBO Result 2023?
Download SBI CBO Result 2023 from the website sbi.co.in/careers